The Sustainable AlternativeModWood offer a great looking, high performance WPC decking, made from recycled materials, without the need for on-going maintenance demanded by traditional timbers.
ModWood Composite Decking Is The Obvious Choice.
DURABILITY WITHOUT LOTS OF MAINTENANCE
ModWood is designed with the end user in mind – there is no need for any staining, oiling or painting. ModWood will not twist, warp, splinter or split under normal outside conditions. ModWood is the only WPC formulated and manufactured ‘Down Under” to cope with NZ’s harsh environment and extreme UV conditions. Why would you choose anything else?
- Highly resistant to extreme weather, moisture and termites.
- Low maintenance, ModWood will out perform conventional timbers in many areas.
- Won’t rot, crack, warp or splinter meaning you can rest easy for years.
- Has been sold in the Australasian market for 20 years – tried tested & proven. Made from recycled plastic milk bottles and wood waste, colourfast -holds it colour for years to come, can be installed just like timber decking and with the same tools.
- Highly versatile, ModWood blends beautifully with any architectural style.
- ModWood creates very practical yet stylish outdoor living spaces that are also environmentally friendly.
- Reversible decking boards – you choose from the smooth side or the textured side, sustainable alternative to traditional hardwood decking.
- Can be installed in full 5.4m length, no need to cut lengths to 2.7m to meet the manufacturers warranty like many other WPC products. Commercial slip resistance rating
ModWood is New Zealand’s ONLY CodeMark Certified WPC Decking
CodeMark is a MBIE administered scheme that provides certification that a product meets the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC). A CodeMark Certified product must be accepted by any building consent authority as meeting the NZBC when it is used as specified.
ModWood’s Composite Decking Gives The Ability to Create Residential
or Commercial Projects That Combine Function and Style.
DIMENSIONS: Wide 137 X 23 mm Length 5.4m
The colours shown here are approximate representations only. Colours may vary from batch to batch, however different batches of the same colour will weather to within a commercially acceptable tolerance.
DECKING: Wide 137 x 23 mm Narrow 88 x 23 mm Length 5.4m
SCREENING: 68 x 17 mm Length 4.8m
MARINE BOARD: 137 x 32 mm Length 4.2m